Christmas 2015

2:27 PM

 Christmas 2015 was my best Christmas day so far. It is because compared to last year's this time I am the one who gives rather than receives. All my hard times at work had been paid off just by seeing the people happy with what I gave. And I am also very thankful to the people who have shared their blessing with me and gave gifts last Christmas. 

  Nevertheless, Christmas isn't about giving and receiving gifts, food and parties. Christmas is about the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Christmas always reminds us the humility of our Lord by being born in a manger. 

 Despite all the expensive gifts and food, may we not forget the true meaning of Christmas in our hearts. Let us continue to seek and follow the ways of the Lord. Let us continue living with Jesus Christ.

You Might Also Like

0 comments